Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Do you love languages, both human and programming? Do you get excited when working with both Fortune 500 and startups? We have a job for you that brings all this together in an exciting step forward in your localization career path. Welcome to Acclaro.
Acclaro is an established translation and localization company with offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We’re 90+ employees from around the world, speaking dozens of languages, helping hundreds of businesses go global. View a sampling of our projects and client list.
- Lead demos of technology solutions to customers.
- Develop sales-oriented technical implementations of My Acclaro and integrated technologies.
- Provide first line technical support for CMS connectors, plugins, and TMSs.
- Work in GitHub to clearly articulate and track issues through resolution.
- Play a pro-active, consultative role in support of new opportunities and/or new business lines with existing customers.
- Guide and document client requirement gathering and localization solution development process.
- Position covers the West Coast.
- 3+ years of experience in Localization industry on the technology side.
- Fundamental understanding of CAT tools and cloud-based TMSs.
- Familiarity is helpful, but not required, of content management systems including one or more Craft CMS, Contentful, WordPress (WPML), Drupal (TMGMT), Zendesk, HubSpot and AEM.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of translation industry tools and localization standards.
- Strong desire to learn new tools, processes and concepts.
- Familiarity with any of SQL databases, PHP, Python, or .NET programming.
- Familiarity with Postman and running and/or testing scripts.
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.