Your personal data
Collecting and use of information
Data you provide to us
Personal Data is data you would recognize such as your name, email, work address and phone number as well as any data from which you can be personally identified. We may ask you to provide Personal Data on our websites. This is not an exhaustive list but examples include when you:
- Request a quote or demo
- Apply for a job or freelance position
- Submit an order
- Send us feedback
- Pay an invoice
- Provide information to us through a web form, correspondence, chats
- Share information with us via social applications, services or websites.
We use this personal data to, for example:
- Contact you, if requested
- Prepare quote(s)
- Process order(s) and payment(s)
- Review and process application(s)
- Analyze market trends
Automatically collected data
We also automatically collect Personal Data when you visit the website (browser software, IP addresses, pages that have been visited, etc.) by using cookies.
Cookies are small data files that are sent from the web server to the user’s browser the first time the user visits a website. They are saved on the user’s computer or in the cache of the browser. The next time you visit this website from the same computer, the browser checks whether a cookie is already available. The browser then sends the data saved in the cookie to the web server. This enables the web server to recognize whether the browser has already visited the website, and to personalize and optimize your browsing experience.
The Personal Data that we obtain with cookies (automatic collection) can be used as follows:
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our sites;
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Maintain the security of our sites and services;
- Deliver relevant content to you about our products and services;
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of our marketing; and
- Administer our sites through data analysis, testing and support
You can set your browser so that cookies from our website are not saved on your hard drive. You can also delete cookies that are already stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, not all functions of our website(s) or applications may be available. The exact procedure for changing the browser settings depends on which browser you use.
You can find more information on how to set and change your browser settings in the “Help” menu of your browser or learn more about cookies here.
We process your Personal Data either to perform our contractual obligations with you or for legitimate interests associated with the delivery of our business, including sale of products and provision of the services offered on our websites. We may also specifically ask for your consent for processing of your Personal Data in some cases. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law or regulations require.
You are in control of the Personal Data Acclaro processes and you can:
- If we have obtained your consent to processing your Personal Data withdraw your consent at any time;
- Request confirmation your Personal Data is being processed and a copy of the Personal Data being processed. Acclaro will respond to any request to the extent required by law and may charge a reasonable fee as provided by applicable law;
- Obtain rectification of any inaccurate Personal Data;
- Obtain the erasure of any Personal Data as provided by applicable law and Acclaro will erase unless required or entitled to preserve the Personal Data;
- Request Acclaro to temporarily restrict its processing of your Personal Data while we are investigating a complaint you have;
- Object to processing by Acclaro as provided by applicable law including profiling of you; and
- Object to your Personal Data being used for direct marketing services to you.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information other than is evident from the circumstances it was provided for, or as provided for by law.
Transmission of data to/from our website
You acknowledge that the transmitting of data to/from our website is at your own risk. Acclaro cannot be held liable, whether contractually or non-contractually, for any damage in connection with the transmission of data.
Power your strategic growth
Go beyond tactical localization with tailored, strategic solutions that resonate locally and drive growth globally.Get started