Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Working directly with the Project Management team, the Coordinator manages scheduling and capacity planning for ongoing projects, proposes resources for ad-hoc projects, and builds teams for continuous localization efforts. Working with the Global Program Manager, the Coordinator elicits, collects, and mines data for quality tracking and reporting. While bridging the span between quality feedback and resourcing decisions, the Coordinator will have direct communication with the multiple functions within 1-2 major globalization programs. An ideal candidate brings a sense of responsibility and dedication to improving the ongoing translation quality of the localization program as well as a lighthearted approach to building community between linguists and internal stakeholders.
The Resource and Quality Coordinator position reports to the Global Program Manager and includes tasks such as:
- Drive testing and evaluation of new linguists
- Screen linguists and negotiate rates as needed for specific projects
- Onboard and train new resources and maintain vendor database
- Work with PM team to forecast linguistic needs for upcoming projects
- Build translation teams for continuous localization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on setting up projects
- Coordinate vendor calendar to ensure consistent coverage for core languages
- Recruit for specific language resources per account needs
- Collect feedback about resources and consolidate in central resource database
- Monitor and track quality feedback and coordinate with language teams
- Report on ongoing quality initiatives
- Work with internal language team to coordinate quality processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (spoken and written English a requirement; additional languages a plus)
- Comfortable communicating with people across diverse cultures and languages
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Superb data management and analysis
- Familiarity with CAT tools
- 1-2 years vendor-side localization experience
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.