Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Localization Project Manager plans and executes localization projects. The primary focus of the PM is ensuring customer satisfaction through successful management of project quality, schedule and budget. The PM will work on one or more dedicated accounts and will be the primary point of client contact for all project-related matters.
- Plan, schedule, and execute software, multimedia, marketing, and documentation localization projects
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client; provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate clearly and facilitate cross-functional collaboration within the project team
- Budget management: drive quoting process and communicate costs to client; plan and manage project costs to align with internal targets
- Actively manage project progress to ensure that expectations regarding scope, schedule, and quality are met or exceeded
- Effectively prepare and lead internal and customer-facing meetings and discussions
- Efficiently manage all project-related administrative processes
- Three years experience in vendor-side localization project management
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and communicate clearly
- Resourceful, creative, and well-organized with an ability to prioritize multiple conflicting tasks
- Experience with TM tools required; experience with cloud-based TMS’s a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite and MS Office (Visio and Project a plus)
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
Please submit your application here.