Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Localization Project Manager plans and executes localization projects of varying scopes for multiple end clients. The primary focus of the PM is ensuring customer satisfaction through successful management of projects quality, schedule, and budget.
- Plan and schedule software/multimedia/documentation localization projects; evaluate and provide quote; allocate resources; develop budget, schedule, and quality parameters
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries, and cost stay on plan
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters; provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, publishers, etc.)
- Provide support to sales management in costing and planning projects and with customer presentations
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Three years of experience in localization project management
- Experience working on vendor side of localization
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Project. Experience with TM tools is a plus
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business, or technology
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlines by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.