Acclaro is a Translation Services and Localization Company staffed by a dedicated team of human translators and project managers. Our team leverages a variety of localization specific and traditional enterprise technology tools to complete work on behalf of our clients. The technologies Acclaro uses are commercially licensed and internally developed. The Acclaro IT team mission is to ensure all Acclaro technologies are running smoothly and well supported for all our internal and external users.
The Acclaro IT team is actively seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist who is detail oriented, able to prioritize business critical issues without losing track of all open issues that also require resolution. Primary responsibilities will be supporting end users with the use of web based applications and troubleshooting their hardware or service connectivity issues. Secondary responsibility is to provide assistance to the IT Manager with managing, monitoring and documenting network infrastructure as well as formal helpdesk issue tracking. This role will report to IT Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of various applications used by Acclaro in order to troubleshoot and guide through reported issues.
- Respond to submitted email requests and support calls in a prompt manner.
- Track issues in the Ticketing System to ensure a follow-up.
- Installation of new hardware including computers, printers and other peripheral equipment.
- Assistance to IT Manager with maintenance and upkeep of entire network.
- Maintenance of network documentation and hardware and software inventory.
- Available to cover some weekends and evening or early morning hours as needed.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop – 7/10.
- Microsoft Office Applications – 2010/2013/2016/Office 365.
- Dell Desktop/Laptop hardware.
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016;
- Linux OS;
- Active Directory, accounts creation, deletion and maintain security groups;
- Firewalls, Switches and wireless access points;
- Enterprise antivirus software, provide updates and virus removal;
- Enterprise backup software, backup methods and procedures;
- Virtualization including VMware and Citrix;
- Cloud technologies including Google Apps, Microsoft 365, AWS and Microsoft Azure Web Services.
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer service orientation.
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills with great attention to detail and a methodical work style.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen and explain technical terms.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to document accurately and thoroughly.
- Proactive, solutions minded mindset.
- Action oriented.
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
Certification and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of IT Support experience.
- Associate degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- A+ Certifications and/or Microsoft Certifications.