Localization project coordinator – (Latin America, remote)
Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent, and leading technologies we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Project Coordinator supports the project management team in the execution of localization projects.
Location: LatAm, Remote
Working hours: Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT)
Reports to: PM Program Manager
- Assign work to resources including budget and schedule
- Brief linguists with instructions and reference material to ensure smooth project execution
- Triage and escalate questions from team members
- Support to define project scope for a variety of localization projects and engage in cost estimate preparation
- Plan and manage localization schedules and track project progress to ensure quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan
- Support Localization Project Managers with daily tasks
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, customer)
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Manage translation queries from linguists
- Participate in creation of internal and customer-facing reports
- Use and navigate TMS and Project Management tools independently to kick off translation requests
- Depending on experience: project manage basic localization projects
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
- Prior experience in translation and/or localization role
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Google Workspace and MS Office
- TMS tool knowledge a plus
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.