Enterprise client development director (US, remote)
Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Enterprise Client Development Director is responsible for all aspects of selling Acclaro services and technology to enterprise-level clients within the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing and qualifying leads and maintaining a number of target accounts that you drive from prospect to new client win.
At a high level, this role includes, prospecting and qualifying enterprise leads, building relationships with prospects, managing sales pipelines with accurate forecasting, developing proposals, negotiating contract terms, and ultimately closing well-qualified sales opportunities to meet your quota.
- Understand and demonstrate the value of our services and technology to customers
- Establish and build long-term relationships through networking, prospecting, and collaborating with leads
- Develop and maintain of healthy enterprise accounts sales pipeline
- Achieve individual sales targets consistently
- Sell at target rates
- Ensure that company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising
- Communicate accurate deal attributes to the deal team via the defined qualification process
- Support the development of client presentations and proposals that match our unique service offerings to a customer’s specific needs
- Maintain accurate CRM (HubSpot) records and forecast
- Manage outbound contact efforts through CRM (HubSpot)
- Guide the negotiation of agreements to close sales and attain quota
- 5+ years of experience selling localization services and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills where you can concisely synthesize complex information and provide clarity to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
- Ability to network and prospect into target profile accounts
- Excellent presentation skills that can add value to our current process
- Good character individuals who work with a high degree of integrity and respect
- Proven track record in successfully winning $500K+ opportunities for large scale localization programs with enterprise buyers
- Expert understanding of localization technology, tooling, and workflows
- Proactive working style where you are a self-starter who takes initiative and has a hunter mentality
- Creative thinker who gets tasks completed and investigates new ways of accomplishing goals
- Collaborative team player who maintains productive working relationships with clients and colleagues
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Power your strategic growth
Go beyond tactical localization with tailored, strategic solutions that resonate locally and drive growth globally.Get started