Client Development Manager Position Description
The Client Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of selling Acclaro products and services to a territory within the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for building a book of recurring and project based customers by assessing and prosecuting inbound leads and maintaining a number of target accounts that you drive from prospect to customer.
At a high-level, this role includes onboarding and growing new logos, prospecting and qualifying sales leads, building relationships with prospects and providing insight into deal probabilities and forecasting of business, managing sales pipelines, and processing and closing sales to meet your quota.
- Maintaining accurate CRM (Hubspot) records and forecast
- Managing outbound contact effort through CRM (Hubspot) and lead development tool (Cognism)
- Outbound one to one long-term relationship building, networking and prospecting within new accounts
- Onboarding and development of new accounts
- Growing relationships and year over year revenue for existing accounts
- Consistently achieving individual sales targets and account growth targets
- Selling at target rates
- Ensuring that company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising and communicating accurate deal attributes to the deal team via the defined qualification process
- Supporting the development of client presentations and proposals that match our unique service offerings to a customer’s specific needs
- Understanding and demonstrate our services and technology to customers
- Guiding the negotiation of agreements to close sales and attain quota
- Experience selling localization services is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2B Sales experience in the services industry
- Ability to network and prospect into target profile accounts
- Ability to build relationships to grow existing accounts
- Excellent written and presentation skills that can add value to our current process
- Proven track record of helping close $200K+ opportunities
- College degree or equivalent experience
Please forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.