Professional Translation & Localization Services in New York

Looking for a translation and localization services provider that can give you a competitive edge? You’ve found it. Acclaro helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures with a customized strategy, supportive technology and the best industry talent available. From New York to the world, you’ll have a partner who’s with you every step of the way. 

More than just a translation company, Acclaro takes the time to understand your business, ensuring your localization program meets your overall business goals. From localizing products to transcreating global ad campaigns, we can help expertly adapt your brand with fast, high-quality translations in over 125 languages worldwide.

Office Location:

New York – Headquarters

1 Bridge Street, Suite 31
Irvington, NY 10533
Tel. +1-914-468-0200
info@acclaro.com

Expert Translation and Localization Services for:


Documents

No matter what message you want to get across, we can adapt mission-critical documents to support your global business goals. From HR policies to packaging to product manuals, you get accurate document translations in any language.


Websites

Ensure your international website visitors have the best experience possible. Our website localization experts guide you through the process, helping with site architecture, tools and content management process for a seamless online presence.


Software

From software localization kickoff through international product launch and maintenance, Acclaro can manage the most complex software releases with the quickest turnaround times.


Marketing

Drive consumer awareness and engagement across international markets with Acclaro. We know what it takes to engage your customers in a consistent brand voice across channels–from ad campaigns to websites to press releases and more.


Interpretation

Whether it’s a phone call, a business meeting or virtual corporate conference, we help you communicate clearly with live multilingual communication, on-site interpreters and on-demand services. 


Multimedia

Maximize the value of your videos, eLearning program, YouTube channel and more. Our skilled linguists, graphics & audio experts, and voice talent bring unmatched quality to all facets of your multimedia content.

Acclaro Helps Businesses in New York Localize and Translate in 125+ Languages Across Industries:


Tech

Media  

Finance

Luxury Goods

Consumer Goods

NonProfits

About New York

Stretching 47,112.5 square miles, New York is the 30th-largest state by area. New York City is actually a collection of many neighborhoods scattered among the city’s five boroughs—Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island—each exhibiting its own lifestyle. Moving from one city neighborhood to the next can feel like passing from one country to another.

New York is commonly referred to as the Melting Pot, boasting one the most diverse populations in the country. According to the most recent Census Bureau’s American Community Survey, 51 percent of the population in New York speaks only English. The remaining 49 percent speak other languages, including:

  • Spanish: ~1.9 million
  • Chinese : ~420,000
  • Hindi, Gujarati or Urdu: ~200,000
  • Russian: ~187,000
  • French Creole: ~106,000
  • Yiddish: ~85,000
  • French: ~81,000
  • Hebrew: ~47,000

New York’s Most Trusted Translation Agency

Acclaro is the best translation company in New York for a reason. We’re a one-stop solution that can help you grow your business with fast, high-quality, translation services. Contact us to learn more.

Other Locations:
Boston | San Francisco