What does 2012 rhyme with? Opportunity. Specifically, opportunity for you to:
- Penetrate new international markets with your web presence
- Market to the rapidly-growing global middle class
- Tap into the skyrocketing purchasing power of emerging market web users
- Sell your products and services to customers in their respective languages
- Build lasting international brand equity
There’s more good news; you don’t have to go it alone. At Acclaro, we specialize in the very services you need to reach these objectives: website localization and globalization.
A few fun facts for you:
- Did you know that the majority of Google searches are in a language other than English?
- Or that the top four languages of the web (English excluded) count over 2 billion web users?
- And out of this massive base of web users, four out of five prefer to make buying decisions in their own language?
You’ve probably heard it before: customers won’t buy what they can’t understand. The opportunity cost of deferring your website localization gets more expensive with each passing day. So why not speak to these customers about your brand in their language? They will certainly appreciate it…and so will your VP of Sales.
Sounds easy enough—an “if you build it, they will come” sort of scenario—but where should you start?
A great first step is to sign up for our webinar: Website Localization and Globalization with Jon Ritzdorf on Thursday, October 13th
In just an hour’s time, you’ll get a head start on your business ambitions for the New Year and get equipped to extend your reach into international digital space. You’ll learn the lingo, get actionable tips, map out your steps and quantify the upside potential of taking your local web presence global.
Make your move today and sign up here: http://bit.ly/o1zdoR
We hope to see you there!