‘Tis the season to send holiday greetings, and even better when they are customizable and multilingual for use around the world. Lucky for you, we’ve already done all the complicated translation work.
Each holiday phrase was hand-translated with love by our very own linguistic specialists, and we’ve got great holiday artwork to go along with it. There are thirteen languages to choose from: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai (new for 2012). And we’ve also made sure that our phrases and graphics are appropriate for any holiday or event you may be celebrating during this season. Here’s how to get started:
- Click here and peruse our selection of greetings.
- Choose up to three phrases and drag them in the box.
- Now, the fun part: Pick a language — any language — from the dropdown box, and watch as your phrases magically transform! (We’ll pause while you express your gasp of amazement). If you don’t like it, that’s fine with us. Click “Clear” to start over.
- Click “Next” and pick art for your e-card (mouse over the options to see them in full, blazing color).
- Click “Next” and review the e-card…don’t like it? That’s cool. Click “Back” to edit.
- Happy now? Great! Click “Next”, fill in the lucky recipient’s contact information, and click “Send Card”.
- Pat yourself on the back and revel in the intellectual superiority of being a multilingual holiday e-card creating SUPER GENIUS. Did you just send someone season’s greetings in Japanese? Oh, yes you did.
Your recipient will receive their card at the speed of internet, with a snappy music bite along with it. Best of all, you can send as many cards as your holiday cheer-filled heart desires! (Really…stay up all night sending out cards if you want). Should you be so moved, we’ve also given you handy links to share our Go Global Holiday Card Creator on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or 21 other options…even that old-fashioned stand-by, email, for you retro folks.
So why are you still reading this? Click on our free e-card creator and start spreading some multilingual holiday joy!