It’s that time again! Session 7 of LocLife™: Is Ageism Getting Old? — takes place on Thursday, April 22, at 12:15 p.m. EDT / 6:15 p.m. CEST with an in-depth, intergenerational discussion about the impacts of age in our personal and professional lives. Register now for this popular online event series and be a part of the conversation.
Everyone’s favorite host, Javi Diaz, returns with a panel of localization experts, featuring:
- Josep Bonet, director of the language and documentation services division at World Trade Organization
- Nancy Ferreira da Rocha, localization program manager at FedEx
- Marina Gracen-Farrell, localization manager & consultant at Pearson
- Julio Leal, localization and globalization leader
- Laura Lorusso, localization manager at ActiveCampaign
- Mario Pluzny, localization manager
Together, we’ll explore whether age plays a role in the localization industry and how we can bridge generational gaps at work and in our personal lives. As always, the event will include special guests, Q&A opportunities, live polls and an online chat forum. You don’t want to miss it!
Be sure to join the LocLife™ Community on LinkedIn to take part in ongoing conversations.
About LocLife™: The Online Event Series Hosted by Acclaro
#LocLifeEvent is an online event series that delves into the human side of localization. Through panel discussions with leading brands and audience engagement, industry insiders join together with the business community at large to share stories about localization and life in general. Each session focuses on a new theme, but it all ties back to our shared mission: to unite people through language.