Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Acclaro is seeking a Software QA Automation Test Engineer to lead the development, maintenance, and execution of automated tests. In this role you will be working with our manual QA test lead and developer team to ensure our customer portal, API services and client integrations work properly.
The Automation QA Test Engineer will report to the Acclaro VP of Product. Onboarding will include robust Acclaro business and technology training. The team utilizes Agile project management, with code reviews using pull requests in GitHub. Experience with Git and Agile are a plus.
In-depth knowledge of specific localization technologies is not required for this role, but a passion to develop new software that enables our clients to expand their businesses globally is a must-have. A qualified candidate will have solid programming skills and the desire for continued learning.
This position can be partially remote or based in one of our regional offices.
- Learn Acclaro’s software applications’ end to end functionality from the perspective of all external and internal users.
- Plan, document, communicate and execute an automated test framework for system functionality and performance stress testing.
- Perform manual testing and assist with building a framework for test case management that supports manual and automated testing
- Report and track system defects identified by automated and manual testing
- Research, select and implement best in class automated test tools
- Collaborate with the dev team to implement a modern CI/CD framework
- A BA or BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Abilities to work independently and in conjunction with wider QA teams in an Agile environment
- Experience with a variety of best in class automated test tool frameworks
- Ability to comprehend Acclaro’s clients most important translation workflow needs from the technology solutions we offer and adjust technical automated test plans accordingly
- Hands-on experience testing Laravel applications
- Any DevOps experiences with LAMP stack platforms such as CI/CD, automated servicer deployments, GitFlow management
Please forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com