Localization project coordinator (PST, remote)
Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent, and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast high-quality translations.
The Localization Project Coordinator is part of the Acclaro Operations team providing support and coordination services to a dedicated team of Project Managers in a detailed execution of localization projects. This role will coordinate localization projects and ensure the highest quality of our product and services in all required languages.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm PST
Reports to: PM Program Manager
- Collaborate across teams to fulfill Project manager requests
- Execute administrative tasks, and proactively identify opportunities for project improvements
- Support Project Managers with daily tasks
- Brief linguists with instructions and reference material to ensure smooth project execution
- Triage and escalate questions from team members
- Support to define project scope for a variety of localization projects and engage in cost estimate preparation
- Plan and manage localization schedules and track project progress to ensure quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, and customer)
- Maintain clear and consistent project status reporting for project managers
- Work closely with external and internal language service providers to ensure on time, high quality project delivery
- Use and navigate TMS and Project Management tools independently to kick off translation requests
- Depending on experience: project manage basic localization projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business, or technology
- Full professional proficiency level In English
- Excellent oral, written, and relational communication skills
- Inventive, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, and manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Google Workspace and MS Office
- Previous working experience in Localization and Translation industry
- TMS tool knowledge
- Working experience with Excel or similar
- Proficiency in at least one additional language other than English
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.