Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. We make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands through a fine-tuned process, top industry talents, and leading technologies.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices worldwide, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Technology & Integrations
- Maintain HubSpot CRM performance.
- Optimize processes with a view to continually improve how they are configured.
- Document and implement data acquisition and validation processes to ensure data completeness, quality, and compliance aligned with our ideal client and buyer persona profiles.
- Manage and implement go-to-market data segmentation to scale outbound campaigns.
- Document and manage the sales process in the CRM.
Adoption & Training
- Develop training documentation that improves CRM adoption and that guides internal teams on best practices.
- Serve as a central point for questions on CRM processes.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Build out reports and dashboards for the team to drive business insights and to identify trends that impact our growth trajectory.
- Assist cross-functional team members and key business partners in measuring the effectiveness of marketing, sales campaigns and automation programs.
- Coordinate information flow across teams and platforms.
- Experience in localization
- Experience working cross-functionally across globally distributed teams
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Background working with service-oriented B2B sales and/or marketing teams
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software (HubSpot CRM and Marketing Automation desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets /Tableau/Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience or education
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions like ZoomInfo, Drift, HubSpot Sales Hub, CallRail, and others
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-centric and collaborative
- Intense desire to learn and to teach
Please submit your application here.