The Project Coordinator supports the project management team in the execution of localization projects for one of our well-established client programs.
- Assign work resources including budget and schedule; update budget provided to customer.
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan.
- Support Localization Project Managers with daily tasks.
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, customer’s project coordinators)
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Strong computer skills. Experience with TM tools a plus
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
Experience in localization project management on vendor side a plus.