Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Growth Client Development Director is responsible for all aspects of selling Acclaro products and services to new Lines of Business at existing accounts in a territory within the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for growing relationships with existing customers across new departments and lines of business by prospecting a number of defined growth accounts that you drive from prospect to customer.
At a high-level, this role includes on-boarding new lines of business from existing accounts, building relationships with prospects and existing customers, providing insight into deal probabilities and forecasting of business, managing sales pipelines, and processing and closing sales to meet your quota.
- Maintaining accurate CRM (HubSpot) records and forecast
- Managing outbound contact effort through CRM (HubSpot) to new contacts you identify at a defined list of existing customers
- Outbound one to one long-term relationship building, networking and prospecting within existing accounts
- Growing relationships and year over year revenue for existing accounts
- On-boarding and development of new lines of business at existing accounts
- Achieve individual account growth targets
- Selling at target rates
- Ensuring that company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising and communicating accurate deal attributes to the deal team via the defined qualification process
- Supporting the development of client presentations and proposals that match our unique service offerings to a customer’s specific needs
- Understanding and demonstrate our services and technology to customers
- Guiding the negotiation of agreements to close sales and attain quota
- Experience selling localization services is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2B Sales experience in the services industry
- Ability to network and prospect into target profile accounts
- Ability to build relationships to grow existing accounts
- Excellent written and presentation skills that can add value to our current process
- Proven track record of helping close $200K+ opportunities
- College degree or equivalent experience
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.