Vice president, marketing (US, remote)
Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent, and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast high-quality translations.
The Vice President of Marketing will lead the planning, development, and execution of all marketing strategies and initiatives at Acclaro. In partnership with the leadership team, the VP of Marketing will use data and market insights to increase brand awareness and drive revenue growth across existing and future channels and customer segments.
As the head of the marketing department, you will be a natural leader who prioritizes mentorship and growth within your team and throughout the company. You enjoy working with talented and driven individuals to accelerate business impact within a fast-growing company.
Location: Remote, must be able to work within U.S. time zones, specifically Eastern Time
Reports to: President & Founder
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of company-wide marketing and brand strategies and initiatives to increase brand awareness, and expand to valuable customer segments
- As a member of the leadership team contribute to and be accountable for the overall revenue, performance, growth, strategy, culture, and future of the company
- Partner with the leadership to implement corporate and team-specific OKRs and future growth plans
- Apply data to inform, calibrate, evaluate, communicate and change decisions including determining, measuring, and reporting KPIs for the marketing team
- Develop and oversee the implementation of ambitious yet feasible marketing plans
- As a member of the commercial team, collaborate on developing and implementing a comprehensive pricing strategy based on value proposition
- Lead the productization of existing solutions along with new services and products based on market opportunity and client demand
- Collaborate with the Revenue Operations team to drive revenue growth and help scale systems, infrastructure, and processes
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure marketing needs are incorporated into the services, product development, and enhancement cycles
- Monitor marketplace and industry trends to provide competitive analysis, and recommend strategies and tactics to grow the company
- Attract, manage, and coach a highly efficient and productive team to support overall company scalability
- Collaborate with the finance team to develop and successfully manage the annual marketing budget
- Partner with the people operations team to develop and execute strategies to publicly position Acclaro as a leading, global employer of choice
- Represent and promote Acclaro’s brand, solutions, and culture internally and externally
- Full-professional proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent military or professional experience
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles implementing marketing initiatives and/or driving revenue growth with proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience scaling a company exceeding $100M revenue
- Strong understanding of market research and data analysis methodologies
- Experience managing a P&L
- Must have a proactive, collaborative, and motivated mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- History of strategy planning and decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style combined with a hands-on approach
- Experience evaluating and implementing marketing tech stacks
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree
- Experience at a scaling Language Service Provider
- Experience reporting to C-Suite
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.