Job Description: Bangkok Localization Project Manager
With expansion of offshore production, Acclaro is seeking professional talent to join its Bangkok team as a Localization Project Manager. The position plays a key role in staffing resources around the globe for localization/translation projects, communicating schedule changes, handling purchase orders and invoices, tracking and managing to ensure good quality and on-time delivery. This role will assist U.S. Project Managers in these functions for large localization projects and may also manage smaller projects independently from start to finish.
- Line up production resources to meet project requirements and deadline
- Monitor progress of scheduled tasks
- Communicate instructions, schedule changes and issue resolutions to project teams in the U.S.
- Create and distribute purchase orders through system
- Check production invoices against purchase orders and investigate any discrepancies
- Manage some localization projects independently
- Thai nationality
- Strong English communication skills, especially verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple ongoing tasks
- Strong MS Office skills and aptitude to quickly learn new software applications
- Experience with TM tools and MS Project are preferred
- Minimum two years of working experience in project management function
- One or more years of experience in the translation or localization industry is highly desirable
- Good work ethic with strong problem solving skills and able to manage aggressive timelines under different time zones
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a dynamic environment
Candidates interested in applying for this position may send their resumes, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Walk in or phone in applicants will not be considered.