Opening the Door to Global Audiences and Donors.
Acclaro is a top-quality translation agency that helps cultural and non-profit institutions educate and engage new supporters. Our client list includes arts organizations like The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Andy Warhol Museum, The Guggenheim, and The Metropolitan Opera, as well as non-profits like Breastcancer.org, Aids Vaccine Advocacy Coalition, Rainforest Alliance, and PBS. These high-impact non-profits choose Acclaro for our:
- Team members that share the values of the organization’s mission
- Smart planning and efficient solutions to make budgets go far
- Sensitivity to brand perceptions by your stakeholders, constituents, and donors
Mission-Driven Messages for Global Audiences
We are the one-stop shop for international organizations to communicate in the language of their mission and constituents. Our translation services for non-profits cover:
- Mobile apps
- Marketing materials
- Multimedia including videos, audio-video guides, animation, and more
- Employee training and eLearning
- Informational and reference content
- Annual reports
Our culturally savvy and socially active team gets especially excited about working on global causes with missions to make the world a better place, whether through information, health, education, or the arts. Acclaro is here to advance your mission in new languages.