Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The QA Manager oversees the deployment of a corporate quality process and quality measurement system. The Quality Manager develops quality criteria with their weights, acceptability thresholds and participates in the development of quality specific technology (defines requirements, tests product and recommends change). The QA manager develops instructions on how to apply data models, designs reports and helps analyzing data. The quality manager also works with the Language department to recommend translation process best practices and establishes protocols for handling feedback. The quality manager works with language teams hands on in specific projects, helping the project team implement the day to day tasks developed in the context of the quality system.
- Develop data models for corporate initiative and client specific for data collection;
- Study the results and compare with the plan, noting differences;
- Analyze differences, carry out corrective actions;
- Write instructions and train all stakeholders;
- Design quality trending reports;
- Assess client’s requirements in terms of Quality measurements;
- Report to clients about quality trends;
- Analyze quality trends;
- Gather requirement for Quality dashboard;
- Participate in client feedback escalations, identify root cause and guide project team through appropriate corrective action plan.
- Language background/localization background
- Experience with quality measures implementation
- Ability to design and implement a corporate plan
- Ability to work with a team of different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and to resolve situations
- Data management knowledge/Statistics a
- People management experience
Please forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.