Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Acclaro IT team is actively seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join our team. This role will report to our Head of IT. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your existing IT capabilities within a growing team and learn new skills along the way. The Systems Engineer will manage Acclaro’s mission critical external and internal systems ensuring our clients and staff can safely access their files and data.
The ideal candidate will have prior work experience providing end user support across Windows platforms, Linux, VMWare and Citrix. They should possess excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions on their own accord.
- Deployment and maintenance of operating systems, database engines and applications o Microsoft Server 2012/2019
- Linux Server Distributions including Centos and Ubuntu
- MariaDB and MySQL in both Windows & Linux environments, Redis
- Apache, Tomcat and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Virtual platforms such as VMware & Citrix
- Administration of cloud-based services and applications infrastructure
- Microsoft products including but not limited to Azure Active Directory, Exchange in hybrid environment (2010 and 365 Online), 365, Teams & SharePoint
- AWS cloud services
- DigitalOcean hosted resources
- Proactively manage, monitor and maintain in-house network infrastructure o Windows 2019 Active Directory
- Antivirus/Malware/Spyware software management
- Centralized Backup system
- Network and VPN connectivity
- Maintenance of accurate hardware and software inventory
- Troubleshoot staff member IT issues with applications and technologies
Minimum 5 years experience working as Systems Engineer. Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
DevOps experiences including server build script development and GitHub release management.
Candidates interested in applying for this position may send their resumes, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk in or phone in applicants will not be considered.