Do you love languages? Does your heart beat faster when thinking about working with an international team? Do you get excited when interfacing with both Fortune 500 and up-and-coming, trendsetting San Francisco Bay Area companies? We have a job for you doing all three of these things. Welcome to Acclaro.
Acclaro is an established translation and localization company with offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We’re 70+ employees from around the world, speaking dozens of languages, helping hundreds of businesses go global. View a sampling of our projects and client list.
- Lead technical implementation of Acclaro technology solutions and building repeatable process for localization project execution.
- Provide first line technical support of Acclaro’s connectors and technologies.
- Coordinate with developers for CMS plugins to troubleshoot and triage production issues.
- Participate in calls and in-person meetings with customers providing consultative support to developing localization solutions.
- Guide client requirement gathering and solution development process.
- Develop customized best practice localization processes including technical integration with client content systems.
- Lead demos of Acclaro technology solutions to customers.
- Support budgeting of localization solutions through file analysis and estimating technical production hours.
- Support technical project escalations and identify solutions for issues.
- Drive continuous improvement of Acclaro’s localization engineering services through increased automation of production processes and implementation of latest tools and language technologies.
- Mentor localization engineers and provide guidance on production solutions.
- Lead industry tool evaluation from an engineering perspective, including CAT, TMS, and
- Work with Acclaro product team to define features and specs to optimize localization engineering and translation workflow functions.
- 5+ years of experience in Localization industry.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of translation integrations for content management systems including one or more of the following WordPress (WPML), Drupal (TMGMT) and AEM.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of translation industry tools and localization standards.
- Knowledge of XML file format and related technology.
- Knowledge of internet related technology (PHP, Python, JSON, ASP).
- Strong desire to learn new tools, processes and concepts.
- Hands on experience working with content management systems (WordPress, Drupal) and acumen to learn new systems
- Foreign language skills and experience with double-byte/bidirectional languages
- Familiarity with SQL databases, APIs, and .NET programming
Please forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.