Job Description: Software Developer
Acclaro is an established translation and localization company with offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We’re focused on developing technology driven solutions which empower our global team to meet our world class clients’ product and content localization needs.
The Software Developer will report to the Acclaro Lead Software Engineer. Onboarding will include robust Acclaro business and technology training. The team utilizes Agile project management, with code reviews using pull requests in GitHub. Experience with Git and Agile are a plus.
In-depth knowledge of specific localization technologies is not required for this role, but a passion to develop new software that enables our clients to expand their businesses globally is a must-have. A qualified candidate will have solid programming skills and the desire for continued learning.
This position can be partially remote or based in one of our regional offices.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Clients and Partners to grow and enhance our technology driven solutions
- Leverage Web Development skills to build and enhance existing platform functionality
- Develop well documented software meeting all functional, quality, security, and performance requirements
- Object-Oriented PHP Coding capabilities with a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and web application design
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services: REST API and SOAP, writing both services and clients
- Working knowledge of MariaDB or MySQL queries and data structures
- Excellent communication skills
- Writing technical documentation in English
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on with Laravel, Lumen or Symfony PHP frameworks
- Git Source Control, Agile project management
- Linux support experience
- js experience
- UI/UX Design
Please forward your resume, your proudest personal software development success story and LinkedIn profile page to firstname.lastname@example.org.