Job Description: Software Developer – Contract Opportunity
Acclaro is an established translation and localization company with offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We’re focused on developing technology driven solutions which empower our global team to meet our world class clients’ product and content localization needs.
Onboarding will be fast, but it will include robust Acclaro business and technology training before any coding begins. Interactive code reviews will be conducted prior to any GitHub code commits with a review of unit and system testing that has occurred. In-depth knowledge of specific localization technologies is not required for this role, but a passion to develop new software that enables our clients to expand their businesses globally is a must-have.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Clients and Partners to grow and enhance our technology driven solutions.
- Leverage Web Development skills to build and enhance existing platform functionality.
- Develop well documented software meeting all functional, quality, security, and performance requirements
- Experience in Web services, Database, API, oAuth development with a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design.
- Excellent communication and technical documentation skills in English.
Please forward your resume, your proudest personal software development success story and LinkedIn profile page to firstname.lastname@example.org.