Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
In this newly created vital role, you will work cross-functionality to help accelerate scalable growth. Your success in this role will require an eye for detail, an instinct for order and logic, and the ability to scale and execute through a process-driven approach.
You understand how to use data to drive outcomes. As a key player across systems and processes, you will enable us to make smart, data driven decisions. You are coachable, curious, positively persistent, and accountable. You manage time, prioritize, and communicate effectively. You can think broadly to facilitate the company’s and teams’ growth. Ability to operate in U.S. time zone hours.
Technology & Integrations
- Maintain HubSpot CRM performance
- Optimize processes with a view to continually improve how they are configured
- Assist with the selection and maintenance of the commercial tech stack, including HubSpot and other industry standard platforms
- Document and implement data acquisition and validation processes to ensure data completeness quality and compliance aligned with our ideal client and buyer persona profiles
Adaption & Training
- Regularly train team on current processes and policies and share best practices (e.g. lead scoring and categorization)
- Develop training documentation that improves CRM adoption and that guides internal teams on best practices
- Serve as a central point for training and questions on CRM processes
Data Analysis, Performance Reporting & Optimization
- Develop deep understanding of key metrics required to achieve targets, monitor and report progress
- Surface insights to executives and drive towards action, which may include reports and/or dashboards
- Work in Finance in support of FP&A type needs that support overall P&L performance of the company
- Work alongside pre and post sales management to support accurate forecasting of all revenue on a weekly basis
- Work alongside marketing to establish attribution reporting to track ROI
- Continually analyze performance against metrics and work with team leaders to create and implement process improvement plans
- Coordinate information flow across teams and platforms
- Prioritize projects objectively across Marketing, Sales, and Operations tied to the business’ goals such as Acclaro’s GTM strategy near mid and long-term. This person should take a greater role in providing input to strategy development and planning.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in sales and or marketing operations roles
- Experience working with an account based marketing (ABM) approach
- Background working with service oriented B2B sales and/or marketing teams
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation software (HubSpot CRM and Marketing Hub desireable)
- Proficient in tools like MS Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Google Analytics, and others
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience or education
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions like ZoomInfo, Terminus, HubSpot Sales Hub, CallRail, and others
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-centric and collaborative
- Desire to learn and instruct others
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in localization
- Experience in working cross-functionally across globally distributed teams
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.