Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Working directly with the Localization Project Management team, the Resource Coordinator manages resourcing and capacity planning for ongoing projects and long-term programs, proposes resources for ad-hoc projects, and builds and onboards teams for continuous localization efforts. The Resource Coordinator will have direct communication with multiple team members within 1-2 major globalization programs. An ideal candidate brings a sense of responsibility and dedication to improving the availability, capacity and quality of the pool of linguists in the localization program while managing communication between the vendors and project managers.
The Resource Coordinator position reports to the Quality Lead and includes tasks such as:
- Drive testing and evaluation of new linguists
- Screen linguists and negotiate rates as needed for specific projects
- Onboard and train new resources and maintain vendor database
- Work with PM team to forecast linguistic needs for upcoming projects
- Build translation teams for continuous localization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on setting up projects
- Coordinate vendor calendar to ensure consistent coverage for core languages
- Recruit for specific language resources per account needs
- Collect feedback about resources and consolidate in central resource database
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (spoken and written English a requirement; additional languages a plus)
- Comfortable communicating with people across diverse cultures and languages
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Precise data management and analysis
- Experience recruiting in multiple countries
- Comfortable participating in team meetings and presenting ideas internally
- 1-2 years’ experience in the localization industry on the vendor side
Please submit your application here.