Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The ideal candidate in this role will recognize people are Acclaro’s most valuable asset and support our growth. This person has an opportunity to set up and manage the recruiting process.
The person in this role will align Acclaro’s vision, initiatives, and values in bringing new employees to complement and improve the business. This person will lead Acclaro’s recruiting efforts to attract and retain the best candidates.
The Recruiter will interact with an international team of employees, contractors, and vendors to support a remote workforce.
The Recruiter will report to the People Operations Director.
- Prior extensive experience in recruiting, human resources, or a comparable role
- Strong team player who can support the teams’ growth and development
- Great understanding of US company dynamics
- Strong recruiting and interviewing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and to drive your own performance and development
- A familiarity with relevant employment laws and regulations
- Project management skills to track multiple hires
- Professionalism – organized, resourceful, business-minded, and discrete
- Passionate about connecting people with opportunities.
- Experience applying programs and projects which balance multiple stakeholder needs
- The ability to work autonomously
- Prior experience in a people operations, human resources, or a comparable role
- Prior experience with a remote and/or distributed workforce, particularly in these areas: geographic salary structures, onboarding and training, teambuilding, and setting clear guidelines and expectations for working remotely
- Strong team player who can support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- A willingness to build new, productive, and measurable processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience at a translation company and/or filling localization positions is a plus
- Experience with recruiting internationally is a plus
- Ability to build new, productive processes
- Hold a relevant degree and/or certifications is a plus
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.