Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The PM Program Manager leads a global team of project managers executing continuous localization projects for a key account.
- Train, manage and mentor a global team of project managers
- Manage PM capacity, workload distribution and provide day to day support to team to ensure on-time project delivery
- Drive process initiatives and workflow improvements to increase efficiency of project management team
- Represent Acclaro through account level communication and customer meetings (status meetings, business reviews, etc.)
- Manage account KPI tracking and reporting
- Oversee project financials, including monthly invoicing process, order reviews & project P&Ls
- Maintain and create account PM process documentation
- Troubleshoot, solve and when needed, escalate project-related issues
- Leading prompt and thorough root cause analysis and issue resolution process
- Offer transparency, accessibility and accountability to clients and internal team for all projects
- Adapt project management staffing solutions to meet program requirements, utilization and financial targets
- Three to five years of experience in external client services at a localization or similar agency
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, marketing, communication, business or technology
- Experience managing multiple direct reports
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new tools quickly, including experience with TMS/CAT tools
- PMP certification a plus
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.