Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. We make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands through a fine-tuned process, top industry talents, and leading technologies.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices worldwide, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Acclaro IT team actively seeks an experienced Network Infrastructure Administrator to join our team. This role will report to our Head of IT. It is an exciting opportunity to leverage your existing IT capabilities within a growing team and learn new skills along the way. The Systems Engineer will manage Acclaro’s mission-critical external and internal systems, ensuring our clients and staff can safely access their files and data.
The ideal candidate will have prior work experience providing support across Windows, Linux, VMWare, and Citrix platforms. They should also have experience with cloud-based providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure/365, and Google Workspace, possess excellent troubleshooting skills, and demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions independently.
- Deploy and maintain cloud-based and on-prem physical and virtual network infrastructure
- Install and administer both Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Support implementation of Active Directory and necessary synchronization with hybrid cloud
- Deploy and maintain database engines that support application infrastructure
- Administration of AWS security credentials through groups, roles, and policies
- Administration of AWS services such as (but not limited) Compute, Storage and End-user Computing
- Back-end administration of Microsoft 365 products including Email System in hybrid configuration between Echange 2010 and Exchange 365
- Back-end administration of Google Workspace users, groups, security settings as well as some knowledge of various Google apps
- Other responsibilities in cloud-based and on-prem network infrastructure administration and maintenance
- Configure and monitor switches, routers, and firewalls
- Antivirus/Malware/Spyware software management
- Centralized Backup system
- Network and VPN connectivity
- Maintenance of accurate hardware and software inventory
- Provide Level 2 support to Helpdesk Team in resolving end-user issues with applications and technologies
- Microsoft Server OS 2008 through 2019
- Linux Server Distributions including Centos and Ubuntu
- MariaDB and MySQL in both Windows & Linux environments
- Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Apache, Tomcat, NGNIX, and Microsoft IIS web servers
- Virtual platforms – VMware and Citrix
- Administration of Microsoft 365 products including but not limited to Azure, Exchange in a hybrid environment (2010 and 365 Online), Office 365, Teams & SharePoint
- Google Workspace administration
- DigitalOcean cloud-based service provider
- Minimum 4-6 years experience working as Network Infrastructure Administrator or similar roles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Internet speed of 50 Mbps or higher
- Wired Ethernet connection to the home network
- A work area with an adequate power source
Please submit your application here.