Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Localization Project Manager is responsible for planning and leading multilingual localization projects. The primary focus of the PM is ensuring customer satisfaction through successful management of project quality, schedule and budget and building strong relationships with key stakeholders. The PM is the primary point of client contact for all project-related matters and leads a cross-functional team of linguist and technical resources.
- Plan, schedule, and execute software, multimedia, website, and documentation localization projects
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client; provide regular status updates and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional collaboration with project team
- Establish customer-specific success criteria and actively manage project progress to ensure that expectations regarding scope, schedule, and quality are met or exceeded
- Constantly seek ways to optimizes processes, quality and profitability in tight collaboration with customers
- Financial management: drive quoting process and communicate costs to client; plan and manage project costs to align with internal targets
- Identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Prepare and lead internal and customer-facing meetings throughout project lifecycle
- Manage all project-related administrative processes
- Support, train and supervise junior members of Acclaro’s global PM team
- Document and update all project specific processes and guidelines
- Minimum of three years’ experience in vendor-side localization project management (client-centric and deadline driven environment)
- Ability to work independently, think critically, and communicate clearly
- Resourceful, creative, and well-organized with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong relationship management skills and experience managing diverse, virtual teams
- TM tool knowledge required; experience with cloud-based TMS, CMS and connector technology a plus
- Strong computer skills, including GSuite and MS Office (Visio and Project
- Demonstrated leadership experience; supervisory skills a plus
- Problem solving skills
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
Please submit your resume here.