Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Project Coordinator supports the project management team in the execution of localization projects for one of our well-established client programs.
- Assign work to resources including budget and schedule; update budget provided to customer
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan
- Support Localization Project Managers with daily tasks
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, customer’s project coordinators)
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Detail oriented execution of administrative and data entry tasks
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Strong computer skills. Experience with TM tools a plus
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
- Experience in localization project management on vendor side a plus
Please submit your application here.