Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
You’re a Graphic Designer looking to create engaging and on-brand visual assets for a variety of marketing media. You also possess UX/UI chops to help us continue to enhance our Translation Management SaaS platform.
In your job, you will be assigned projects that touch all aspects of the design process, from defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, emails, website and landing pages. Your designs will be exposed to a broad audience consisting of enterprise buyers, potential and existing clients, and our internal staff. You’ll be helping us shape the visual aspects of our brand, be it through our branded marketing materials, websites or our SaaS product.
Your marketing designs should capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the right message. Your UX/UI work is customer-centric, clear, practical, and above all: functional. For this, you need to have a creative flair, a strong problem-solving and user-focused mindset, and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
If the above sounds like you, and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
This is a full-time, permanent position with our Product team, reporting to the Sr. UX/UI Designer. Location is the Acclaro Headquarters in New York, but we’re open to candidates in other (European) time zones. Working remotely is strongly encouraged, so candidates need to be comfortable with video calls and have a good internet connection.
- Study design briefs and gather requirements
- Analyze user problems and draft potential solutions
- Conceptualize designs based on requirements or problem analysis
- Prepare rough drafts or prototypes and present ideas
- Work with sr. designer, marketing or product team to iterate towards design deliverables
- Test proposed designs across various media, or help QA implemented design solutions
- Ensure final designs are visually appealing, on-brand, transparent and functional
- Maintain brand guidelines and Design Management System (Invision)
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar function
- An online portfolio with a variety of design work, including visual marketing assets, illustrations or other graphics, and UX/UI work for webpage and/or app designs
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Comfortable working on a Mac
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Experience working on a SaaS platform
- Willingness to further expand your skills into interactive and UX/UI design
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.