Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Global Program Manager is a strategic, client facing role responsible for leading the global production and account success for a portfolio of accounts. The Global Program Manager leads a distributed team of project managers, linguists and technical leads and is responsible for project/service delivery, account financials, building business relationships with customers, and customer satisfaction.
- Act as lead operations contact for customers; understand customers’ business objectives and guide team to solve challenges and deliver services to meet those needs.
- Define and customize client translation and localization programs, with the ultimate goal of helping clients achieve their global objectives.
- Lead global project team of project managers, linguists and technical leads in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Drive account-focused process initiatives to increase efficiencies through automation and continuous improvement.
- Provide localization expertise to guide clients on localization processes and best practices.
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue from existing clients.
- Responsible for customer retention and successful management of existing lines of business to support organic and profitable account growth.
- Serve as escalation point for client issues; lead prompt and thorough root cause analysis and issue resolution process.
- Own account financials.
- Oversee ongoing work across project team; provide day to day support for complex localization projects including tool management, translation and technical production services.
- Monitor performance against program SLA and KPIs.
- Lead account level meetings, client interactions, prepare and present QBRs.
- Troubleshoot, solve and when needed, escalate project-related issues to senior operations management.
- Offer transparency, accessibility and accountability to clients and internal team for all projects.
- Three to five years of experience in external client services at a localization or similar agency.
- Demonstrated experience managing continuous localization programs.
- Direct experience working with Translation Management Systems, specifically with Smartling platform a plus.
- Experience directly managing project managers with a focus on coaching and mentorship.
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, marketing, communication, business or technology.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues.
- Strong customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of localization tools, standards and translation processes.
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.