Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
A reviewer edits translated material into German by carefully comparing the target with its source as well as the reference material provided. The reviewer also provides feedback to translators and about translators.
- Review translated material into German
- Provide feedback to translators and to Acclaro resource management team
- Support translators with linguistic queries
- Translate glossaries and adapt style guides if needed
- Native speaker fluency in German with excellent verbal and written command of both German and English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred
- Three or more years of experience in localization, terminology management, quality control, and TM tools required (memoQ, XTM, Smartling, Memsource, Lokalise)
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.