The Full Stack Software Developer will report to the Acclaro VP of Product. Onboarding will include robust Acclaro business and technology training. The product team utilizes Agile processes for requirements prioritization, task assignments and release planning. Peer code reviews, issue management and pull requests are managed in GitHub. Previous experience with Git and Agile processes are desired for this role.
In-depth knowledge of specific localization technologies is not required for this role, but a passion to develop new software that enables our clients to expand their businesses globally is a must-have. Qualified candidates will have solid programming skills and the desire for continued learning.
This position can be entirely or partially remote. Acclaro has regional offices located in New York, Boston, San Francisco and Bangkok.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Operations, Clients and Partners to grow and enhance our technology driven solutions
- Leverage Web Development skills to build and enhance existing platform functionality
- Develop well documented software meeting all functional, quality, security, and performance requirements
- PHP Development: Object-Oriented PHP Coding capabilities with a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and web application design with working experience in either Laravel, Lumen or Symfony frameworks
- Database Queries: Ability to write queries and develop data structures with MariaDB or MySQL.
- Agile Processes: Experience using Git source control.
- English Language: Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Nice to Have Additional Technical Skills:
- Linux server & Other DevOps support experience
- Vue.js or React.js
- Paid time off
- Health & Dental insurance
- Retirement savings accounts
Acclaro is a localization and translation services company that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Our agency specializes in expertly adapting brands, products and services to new language markets.