Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
You’re a freelance Graphic Designer looking to create engaging and on-brand visual assets for a variety of marketing media. Bonus points if you also have UX/UI chops to help us continue to enhance our Translation Management SaaS platform, or have an interest in adding these skills to your toolkit.
In your job, you will be assigned projects that touch various aspects of the design process: visualizing and creating social media graphics, cleaning up and formatting Powerpoint decks, and designing proposals and RFP responses. If interested, you will also be introduced to design tasks for our SaaS platform. Your designs will be exposed to a broad audience consisting of enterprise buyers, potential and existing clients, and our internal staff. You’ll be helping us shape the visual aspects of our brand, be it through our branded marketing materials, presentations, websites or our SaaS product.
Your marketing and sales designs should capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the right message. You have a creative flair, a user-focused mindset, and a strong ability to translate requirements into designs.
If the above sounds like you, and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
This is a freelance position with our Design Team, reporting to the Head of Design. The location is the Acclaro Headquarters in New York, but we’re open to candidates in other (European) time zones. Working remotely is strongly encouraged, so candidates need to be comfortable with video calls and have a good internet connection.
- Study design briefs and gather requirements
- Analyze user problems and draft potential solutions
- Conceptualize designs based on requirements or problem analysis
- Work with Sr. designers, marketing, sales or product team to iterate towards design deliverables
- Ensure final designs are visually appealing, on-brand, transparent and functional
- 1 to 3 years of proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or similar function
- An online portfolio with a variety of design work, including visual marketing assets, illustrations or other graphics, and UX/UI work for webpage and/or app designs
- Experience with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision,
- Able and willing to design in Powerpoint and Word
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Comfortable working on a Mac
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Experience working on a SaaS platform (bonus)
- Willingness to further expand your skills into interactive and UX/UI design
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.