Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
Here at Acclaro, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our marketing team is currently seeking a digital marketing assistant to help us continue delivering exceptional user experiences and services around the world. Our ideal candidate has some prior digital marketing experience within a wide range of areas like email, web, search engine and social media marketing, as well as (virtual) event management.
Reporting to the digital marketing specialist, you’ll be counted on to work both independently and in collaboration with a cross-functional team to ensure campaigns are executed efficiently and effectively. The digital marketing assistant must be an organized multitasker able to handle many projects at once under tight deadlines.
From day one, you’ll help us implement and report on existing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, while assisting with the development of new projects aligned with our company goals. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Acclaro is an excellent place to grow your career.
If this sounds like a job made for you, apply now! Although this position is remote, we strongly prefer a candidate located in U.S. Eastern or Central time zones.
- Publish website content including blogs and webpages in our CMS (WordPress)
- Support execution of digital marketing campaigns by creating digital marketing assets like landing pages, emails, forms, etc. in our marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Assist with database management including segmentation, hygiene, workflows and integrations (Drift, CallRail, etc.)
- Assist with social media marketing including publishing, reporting and asset development for our corporate LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube networks using our social media platform (Oktopost)
- Work with cross functional teams like sales, operations and product on digital asset development and communicate design requirements to graphic design team
- Assist with execution of internal and external in-person and online events
- Other marketing initiatives as required
- Some proven professional digital marketing experience, preferably in a business-to-business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Tech-savvy with proficiency using a CMS (WordPress preferred), marketing automation or email platform (HubSpot preferred) and social media platform (Oktopost is preferred)
- Genuine passion for trends related to digital marketing and technologies
- Basic understanding of web analytics and reporting using programs like Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office proficiency required)
- Self-sufficient with extremely strong organizational and time-management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and grow with the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a project management platform like Trello a big plus
- Excellent critical thinking skills
Please forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com.