Acclaro is looking for an experienced B2B Content Manager to oversee the development, execution and timely delivery of content across all channels. As acting Editor in Chief, the Content Manager will also safeguard our brand voice across all corporate content.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Content Manager will manage an expanding team of copywriters, interact with executive team members as well as internal subject matter experts, and develop and manage Acclaro’s content calendar.
- Serve as Editor in Chief for all content to ensure quality, right tone of voice and consistency
- Lead weekly cross-functional content meeting
- Work with internal Acclaro teams (ops, sales, product and marketing) to establish relevant topics that align with our buyer personas and overall business goals
- Develop and manage content calendar and deadlines
- Manage and periodically evaluate/hire team of copywriters
- Develop outlines for copywriters, including brief on purpose and target of content
- Maintain and update editorial style guide
- Ensure content meets intended goals (SEO, lead/demand gen etc.)
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Previous experience working as a content manager or editor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
- Project management and team management
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite products
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related field
- Interest in or willingness to learn about the translation and localization industry
- Experience in translation and localization industry a big plus
This is a 10-15 hours a week freelance position with potential for full-time at a later date.