New Business Director (MA, NY, SF, Remote)
The New Business Client Development Director is responsible for all aspects of selling Acclaro products and services to new logo customers in a territory within the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing and pursuing inbound leads, and maintaining a number of target accounts that you drive from prospect to customer.
At a high-level, this role includes onboarding and growing new logos, prospecting and qualifying sales leads, building relationships with prospects, providing insight into deal probabilities and forecasting of business, managing sales pipelines, and processing and closing sales to meet your quota.
- Maintaining accurate CRM (Hubspot) records and forecast
- Managing outbound contact effort through CRM (Hubspot)
- Outbound one to one long-term relationship building, networking and prospecting
- Onboarding of new accounts
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets
- Selling at target rates
- Ensuring that company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising and communicating accurate deal attributes to the deal team via the defined qualification process
- Supporting the development of client presentations and proposals that match our unique service offerings to a customer’s specific needs
- Understanding and demonstrate our services and technology to customers
- Guiding the negotiation of agreements to close sales and attain quota
- Experience selling localization services is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2B Sales experience in the services industry
- Ability to network and prospect into target profile accounts
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and presentation skills that can add value to our current process
- Proven track record of helping close $200K+ opportunities
- College degree or equivalent experience
Please forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.