Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The New Business Client Development Director is responsible for all aspects of selling Acclaro services and technology to new clients within the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing and qualifying leads, and maintaining a number of target accounts that you drive from prospect to new client win.
At a high-level, this role includes, prospecting and qualifying sales leads, building relationships with prospects, managing sales pipelines with accurate forecasting, developing proposals, negotiating contract terms, and ultimately closing well-qualified sales opportunities to meet your quota.
- Maintaining accurate CRM (HubSpot) records and forecast
- Managing outbound contact effort through CRM (HubSpot)
- Outbound one to one long-term relationship building, networking and prospecting
- Developing and maintenance of healthy sales pipeline
- Consistently achieving individual sales targets
- Selling at target rates
- Ensuring that company resources are being applied to opportunities that are most promising and communicating accurate deal attributes to the deal team via the defined qualification process
- Supporting the development of client presentations and proposals that match our unique service offerings to a customer’s specific needs
- Understanding and demonstrate our services and technology to customers
- Guiding the negotiation of agreements to close sales and attain quota
- Experience selling localization services and technology at the enterprise level is a must
- Proven track record in successfully winning $500K+ opportunities for large scale localization programs with experienced localization buyers
- Strong understanding of localization technology, tooling, and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills where you are able to concisely synthesize complex information and provide clarity to both internal and external stakeholders
- B2B Sales experience
- Ability to network and prospect into target profile accounts
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent presentation skills that can add value to our current process
- College degree or equivalent experience
Please submit your application here.