Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Project Coordinator supports the project management team in the execution of localization projects for one of our well-established client programs.
- Assign work resources including budget and schedule; update budget provided to customer
- Track project progress to ensure that quality, deliveries and cost stay on plan
- Support Localization Project Managers with daily tasks
- Facilitate effective communication within the project team (translators, engineers, customer’s project coordinators)
- Ensure completion of all project-driven administrative processes
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and awareness of cross-cultural issues
- Resourceful, creative, well-organized with an ability to prioritize and proactively offer solutions
- Strong computers skills. Experience with TM tools is a plus
- University degree or demonstrable equivalent in languages, communication, business or technology
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristics as outlines by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualification, merit and business needs at the time.
Please submit your application here.