Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
The Talent Acquisition team at Acclaro is at the forefront of attracting, engaging, and retaining the best and brightest talent. We are seeking a recruiting professional to join our team. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting life cycle, provide guidance to the internal hiring manager and participate in projects that enhance the candidate experience. You will be passionate about trends and innovative recruiting techniques, driving top talent into our community. You fiercely value Diversity and Inclusion.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills, 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and the ability to devise effective sourcing strategies. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effortlessly work across multiple lanes of business within the organization.
Location: Remote, must be able to work within U.S. time zones
Reports to: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and keep them informed regarding progress on all open roles
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life cycle, which includes sourcing, screening, providing feedback, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, candidate management, and negotiating offers
- Conduct appropriate compensation conversations with both hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
- Create and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
- Research and analyze recruiting market trends to improve sourcing and company brand
- Track and analyze metrics to improve our recruiting process and strategy
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, professional or military equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with full-lifecycle recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting in multiple lanes of business in the U.S. market
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing creative sourcing strategies
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Experience in the Localization and Translation industry
- Experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Experience with executive or senior level recruiting
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience recruiting for freelance or contractor roles
- Experience managing large projects
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Power your strategic growth
Go beyond tactical localization with tailored, strategic solutions that resonate locally and drive growth globally.Get started