Digital marketing manager (US, remote)
Job opportunity at Acclaro. Apply today.
Acclaro is a translation service and platform that helps the world’s leading brands succeed across cultures. Through a fine-tuned process, top industry talent and leading technologies, we make a long-term investment in our clients’ global brands.
Working in over 125 languages and with offices around the globe, Acclaro helps clients open new markets and gain a competitive edge by expertly adapting their brands and products with fast, high-quality translations.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven digital marketing manager to join the marketing team. Read on if you have a few years of experience under your belt and a passion for digital technologies and marketing channels for service oriented B2B businesses.
As an Acclaro digital marketing manager, you will help maintain and promote our online presence by researching, strategizing, implementing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns.
You have a strong grasp of digital marketing strategies for B2B businesses, trends, and tools, and can manage integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will collaborate with internal content, creative, and digital marketing team members, external vendors, and other key Acclaro stakeholders to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Help plan and execute organic and paid search initiatives and campaigns
- Help plan and execute online and in-person events
- Help design and own the planning and execution of our organic and paid social media strategy to align with business goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, and use insights to optimize our social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Set overall performance metrics and measure and report on overall and channel-specific performance against goals monthly
- Periodically research competitive performance and present findings to propose recommendations
- Maintain, develop, and promote our social media advocacy strategy and program
- Manage and implement our CEO’s executive social media presence
- Monitor social media inboxes and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Oversee the design and implementation of creative assets
- Work with external copywriters and the internal creative team to ensure content and assets are on-brand and engaging
- Help ideate, test, and implement new ideas to achieve goals
- Measure and report the performance of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns against goals
- Using data, you’ll identify trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize online user experiences
- Help execute and maintain email marketing campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage, collaborate with, and evaluate agencies and other vendor partners
- Help brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Any other digital marketing tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent military or professional experience
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the marketing team and the company’s overall success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Impeccable project and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- 2 to 3 years of proven work experience in all facets of digital marketing including email, social media, website development and maintenance (WordPress), landing page design, implementation and optimization, etc.
- Demonstrable experience managing digital marketing programs for service-oriented b2b companies
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads, SEMRush, etc.)
- Solid understanding and knowledge of social media management software platforms and integrations (Oktopost preferred) and hands-on experience with native platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred with certification in HubSpot Marketing Software and HubSpot Email Marketing)
- Hands-on experience managing paid social campaigns in HubSpot (or equivalent) and natively in LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and Facebook/Meta Business Manager
- Experience in developing and optimizing paid campaigns for major search engines
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Additional HubSpot certifications in Digital Marketing, Digital Advertising, and Reporting
- Social media copywriting and/or editing experience
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Adobe Express (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- HubSpot certifications – ideally HubSpot Marketing Software and HubSpot Email Marketing
- Google Ads and Google Advanced Analytics certification
- Language industry experience
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Power your strategic growth
Go beyond tactical localization with tailored, strategic solutions that resonate locally and drive growth globally.Get started