Sending free e-cards with customized, multilingual holiday greetings is easy and we’ve done all the complicated translation work for you. Each holiday phrase was hand-translated with love by our very own linguistic specialists. There are twelve languages to choose from: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. And we’ve also made sure that our phrases are appropriate for any holiday or event you may be celebrating during this season. Here’s how to do it:
- Click here and peruse our selection of greetings.
- Choose up to three phrases and drag them in the box.
- Now, the fun part: Pick a language — any language — from the dropdown box, and watch as your phrases magically transform! It’s neater than Sea Monkeys. If you don’t like it, that’s fine with us. Click “Clear” to start over.
- Click “Next” and pick a photo for your e-card (mouse over the options to see them in full, blazing color).
- Click “Next” and review the e-card…don’t like it? That’s cool. Click “Back” to edit.
- Happy now? Great! Click “Next”, fill in the deets and click “Send Card”.
- Pat yourself on the back and revel in the intellectual superiority of being a multilingual holiday e-card creating SUPER GENIUS. Did you just send someone season’s greetings in Japanese? Oh, yes you did.
And finally, you can send as many as your holiday cheer-filled heart desires! (Really…stay up all night sending out cards if you want). Should you be so moved, we’ve also given you handy links to share our Go Global Holiday Card Creator on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or 25 other options…even that old-fashioned stand-by, email (for you retro folks).
So why are you still reading this? Click on our free e-card creator and start spreading some multilingual holiday joy!