Curious about the world and the localization industry from a LGBTQ+ perspective? You won’t want to miss session two of LocLife taking place September 10th at 12:15 pm EDT. Register now to join the online discussion hosted by Acclaro.
LocLife is an online event series for both industry veterans and novices, exploring the human side of localization. In our second session, LocLife: Pride at Work: LGBTQ+ Perspectives, leading community members will share experiences, challenges, progress, and setbacks involving inclusion in their personal lives, the workplace and the localization industry as a whole.
Moderated by Acclaro’s global brand champion Javi Diaz, the second session will feature panelists:
- Patrick Chew, internationalization manager at Change.org
- Fabiano Cid, chief operations officer at OXO Innovation
- Terence Maikels, enterprise translation manager at Starbucks
- Patrick Nunes, director, global communications & design at Rotary International
- Emma Vila Servat, content agency team leader at Booking.com
On the heels of last month’s highly successful series kickoff, we’re looking forward to insightful and inspiring conversations. Don’t miss your chance to connect with the community!