Website Translation & Localization Services
Our Website Translation and Localization Services
Click here for
Whether your website is an online marketing tool or a full-fledged e-commerce portal, we can translate it for new language markets. We're ready to help you with everything from globalization readiness assessments and multilingual search engine marketing (SEM) translation to multilingual graphics and quality assurance (QA). Acclaro can tackle both your web translation as well as the many supporting website translation services that feed and complete your company's online presence abroad.
How Website Localization Services Drive Traffic, Engagement & eCommerce
Web translation services make sure your message is on point in your target language, but how do you know if other aspects of your international website work for other cultures? Website localization services take into consideration both language and cultural context, especially in terms of consumer trust and the cultural context that underpins that trust.
You may not even realize it, but you probably bring a U.S. bias to your perception of what makes a "good website." From a website’s user interface (UI) to a shopping cart’s checkout process, you and your target culture may not see eye-to-eye when it comes to the new localized version of your site.
Website localization services take into account a host of perspectives in your new market, including questions around "high context" versus "low context" cultural assumptions, trends in mobile device usage, and the impact language and culture has on data forms, buttons, menus, and even colors and error messages.
Website localization services are also in play when it comes to matching your presence in a country's most popular search engine to the landing pages you'll need to convert prospects to leads or paying customers. The process also helps you understand the online ecosystem where your brand will live. Which social networks are most likely to drive traffic your way? Will it be Twitter in Indonesia, or Facebook? What's the alternative to Google in China? Should you optimize for mobile in Singapore?
Quality website localization services will also help you consider the technical aspects of fulfillment, payment processing and legal and privacy issues.
So is it all about translation? Not exclusively! While the challenges are complex, Acclaro has navigated them successfully for clients in many different sectors.
Web Translation Defined
Adapting a website for different languages and target markets typically involves more than just translating content. Our services include:
- Internationalization of the site’s visual design, front-end code and back-end programming, as well as offering recommendations that facilitate easy translation and adaptation for regional differences without extensive engineering changes
- Site content localization, including creating style guides, editing iterations, coordination of in-country review and translation of text, graphics and multimedia elements
- Testing and QA of the staged multilingual site on various browser and system configurations to ensure proper functionality and linguistic accuracy
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) translation and localization, which involves recreating your SEM campaigns to fully adapt them to drive target audiences to your translated websites
Learn More About Our Website Translation Services
Read more about our services:
- Website translation types: Learn about the different kinds of websites that we localize, including web applications, e-commerce, marketing, entertainment and more.
- Website translation process: Examine the steps in our website localization process.
- Website translation components: Read about the key components that make up a website translation project.
- Website translation technologies: Learn which file formats we support and the technologies we employ to ensure consistency and efficiency throughout the localization process.
- Website Flash and graphics translation: Read about our work to localize eye-catching animation and graphics.
- Website Search Engine Marketing translation: Explore how we localize international search to help generate traffic and convert visitors to actual leads and sales.
Your website is your brand presence and reputation, wherever in the world you are, and negative feedback from your users can have international consequences. Acclaro offers a multitude of professional website translation services to ensure that all aspects of your localized site functions as effectively and professionally as your English site. No matter what your goals are when considering an international website launch, we have skills to help you achieve them…from pre-flight preparation to pre-launch QA, Flash, multimedia Localization, e-commerce, even search engine marketing and social media campaigns. Any language, any content, any market, any audience…Acclaro knows how to take great websites global.
Explore our portfolio to see examples of website translations and localizations, and to learn how we can help you shape your global online presence. Contact us today to discuss how we can translate websites to give your brand a voice in new language markets. Or simply request a quote for your next project.