Localization Consulting Services
Our Localization Consulting Services
If you're looking to sell in global markets, we can help you find the right way to develop multilingual content and product management. Our consultants will help you prepare for the complexity of technical and cultural realities overseas.
Localization Consulting Defined
We offer a wide range of consulting services to new businesses and global multinationals. Our linguists, program managers, and engineers provide:
- Multilingual content training
- Software internationalization consulting
- Localization process improvement development
- And much more
Learn More About Our Globalization and Internationalization Consulting Services
Our globalization consulting services give you access to the accumulated real world expertise of our seasoned team of professionals, and address all phases of the process of “going global":
- Global readiness and localization best practices training. Seminars and online and on-site trainings, with topics such as:
- Software internationalization fundamentals
- Website globalization fundamentals
- Testing products for global release
- Maximizing value from Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) and Translation Memory (TM)
- Terminology management best practices
- Authoring content for global audiences
- Global readiness assessment. Acclaro engineers and linguists conduct a thorough analysis of your software or website to determine its state of localization readiness from both a technical and cultural perspective. Assessment output includes recommendations on:
- Technical readiness
- Cultural readiness
- Design and architecture readiness
- Internationalization engineering. Acclaro engineers work with your developers to perform technical modifications of your applications and website. We provide this service as a fully outsourced solution, or through staffing resources to work within your development team.
- Localization process improvement. Acclaro consultants and engineers work with you to map out current practices and develop internal, external and hybrid processes and architecture to improve quality, reduce time-to-market, and increase cost savings across your localization efforts.