Global Content Development
Our Global Content Development Services
We're experts at writing copy that speaks to and inspires local target audiences, no matter the country or culture. Our in-country, native-speaking copywriters understand communication norms and cultural nuances, and how these impact brand messaging across languages. Our global team will work with your creative agency and internal marketing department to ensure your campaigns are designed to work globally and executed to resonate locally.
Learn More About Multilingual Copywriting Services
It’s challenging to create relevant content for international audiences that have diverse cultures, social habits, workplace environments and core values. Though good translation can help get you there, some content requires giving your markets creative license to adapt global concepts and write new content. And we have just the service you need. With your target audiences in mind, we can come up with campaign concepts that work globally — both by adapting your English creative to local-market cultures and writing unique content based on local topics that support your online marketing goals through our network of in-country copywriters.
Our writers are skilled at creating and adapting the following types of content:
- Blog posts, press releases, whitepapers, case studies, microblogs and social media content, one pagers, brochures, catalogs, website copy, email and loyalty marketing copy, advertisements, PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, ebooks, marketing slogans, taglines and jingles.
We add further value to our multilingual copywriting through integrating related services:
- SEO research to recommend effective keywords for each language market based on search intent, relevance and volumes; seeding copy, URLs, descriptions and other copy with top-performing words
- Other international SEM services including multilingual copy for PPC campaigns, banner ads and landing pages
- Social media monitoring to track and report on branding efforts in each target language
- Market research including audience analysis, user experience and competitive research
- Design and implementation of a global content development strategy to include work flows and processes, standardization of communications and international branding through the use of style guides, glossaries, terminology lists and briefs