Our Document Translation Services
Click here for
Acclaro provides comprehensive document translation services, corporate communications, marketing brochures, technical content and more. We offer high-quality translation solutions for everything from quick-turnaround press releases to high-volume support systems, managing each task from file prep to final delivery.
Document Translation Defined
The translation of documents usually requires more than simply translating the text from one language to another. It may also include:
- Glossary and style guide development to ensure consistent translation and tone across all languages
- Reformatting translated content in context to allow for different text lengths
- Localization of graphics, artwork or screen captures
- Quality assurance (QA) of the translated documents in context to ensure linguistic and locale-specific accuracy
Learn More About Our Document Translation Services
Click here for tips on
Our publishing teams follow proven processes to prepare files and localize graphics for new language markets. Our services include:
- Document types: Learn about the types of documents we translate — corporate communications, marketing collateral, training materials, technical documentation and more.
- Document process: Follow the steps we take as we translate documents.
- Document components: Review the key components that make up a document translation project.
- Document technologies: Learn which file formats we support in our publishing process and the technologies we employ to ensure consistency and efficiency throughout the project.
Take a look at our portfolio to see examples of our translation projects. We've worked with global brands such Thomson Reuters, Visa, Netflix and Itron on translating their documentation destined for new language markets. These and other clients return to Acclaro again and again due to our customized processes, exceptional quality and high-touch customer service.
Your documentation, no matter the document type, format, length or target language will stand out not only due to its accuracy, but also due to its branding and voice that is consistent with your pre-approved style guide and glossary.
Contact us today to discuss your next project or request a quote. Then, learn more about how to save time and money and reduce headaches, while still achieving the highest quality translation for your documents on our blog or in our top ten tips series.